Java Microservices Developers
We are a fast-growing information technology services provider in Australia & India with a primary focus on delivering top-notch software engineering services to our customers across the world.
We are looking for a number of Java Microservices Developers to join our new team in Kerala.
About The Role:
- Experience: 5 to 7 Years
- Salary: As per industry standard
- Role Type: Full Time
- Location: Kerala (Remote/ WFH)
- Total of 5- 7 years of experience using Java and Microservices
- Strong experience with Spring and Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
- Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java
- Experience with Web Services (JSON, REST, JAX-RS, Spring based REST services)
- Experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC)
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
- Knowledge in RDBMS (Oracle, Postgress) and NoSQL DBs (Couchbase, Mongo)
- Provide continual improvement recommendations
We offer the right candidate:
- Working for a successful, growing company
- Teamwork within a positive and pleasant working environment
- Extensive product training and opportunity to learn and career progression
- Competitive remuneration package
Become a part of JK Lucent Family
A group of people having passion towards what they do is the driving force behind all the accomplishments by JK Lucent made so far. We trust the abilities of our employees and encourage them to explore their talents, stretch themselves beyond their potential and realize their true capabilities. At JK Lucent, the safety, health and well-being of our employees is of paramount importance and over the past several weeks we have taken a series of preventive measures to protect our employees from the Coronavirus outbreak and ensure business continuity for our customers.