We are a fast-growing information technology services provider in India & Australia with a primary focus on delivering top-notch software engineering services to our customers across the world.
About The Role:
- Experience: 2 to 6 Years
- Salary: As per industry standard
- Role Type: Full Time
- Location: Kerala (Remote/ WFH)
- Interact with the customer and gather requirements, and document the Software Requirements Specifications (SRS)
- Breakdown the requirement at a module level into a list of development tasks and estimate the necessary effort
- Own the execution of the Project; Perform code, design reviews & follow the necessary standards.
- Come up with the design by getting the necessary inputs from the lead. And drive any prototype development as needed.
- Ensure that the code module/ project is tested at the unit, module and integration levels to identify defects/bugs and fix them before delivering them to the customer
- Follow standard software release practices to ensure smooth delivery
- Actively participating in customer meetings ensures that the customer and internal stakeholders are updated through weekly reports and meetings. Ensure to acknowledge and be responsive to the customer email or requests
- Guide/mentor the Junior Engineer. Provide constructive feedback clearly with examples to help the junior engineer grow
- Actively involved in defining necessary processes & ensure compliance with the defined processes
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- 2+ years of experience in web technology stacks such as JS (any framework), Java or .NET, Python or Ruby, etc.
- A strong understanding of HTML/CSS
- Adequate knowledge of source control tools (such as GIT/SVN/Perforce)
- Experience in using node.js for large-scale projects is a plus
- Experience working in Agile Methodologies such as Scrum is a plus
- Experience working with hardware is a plus
Become a part of JK Lucent Family
A group of people having passion towards what they do is the driving force behind all the accomplishments by JK Lucent made so far. We trust the abilities of our employees and encourage them to explore their talents, stretch themselves beyond their potential and realize their true capabilities. At JK Lucent, the safety, health and well-being of our employees is of paramount importance and over the past several weeks we have taken a series of preventive measures to protect our employees from the Coronavirus outbreak and ensure business continuity for our customers.