Hybrid Mobile App Developers
We are a fast-growing information technology services provider in India & Australia with a primary focus on delivering top-notch software engineering services to our customers across the world.
Our passion is solving complex business problems through technology with our core specialisation in Cloud Solutions, Application Re-Engineering and Quality Assurance.
We are looking for multiple Hybrid Mobile App Developers to join our team in Kerala.
About The Role:
- Experience: 2 to 6 Years
- Salary: As per industry standard
- Role Type: Full Time
- Location: Kerala (Remote/ WFH)
- Develop native mobile applications for iOS and Android operating systems.
- Support the end-to-end mobile application life-cycle.
- Minimum 2 -5 years hands-on industry experience in mobile app development.
- Demonstrable portfolio of mobile applications released on the Apple Apps Store and Google Play Store.
- Experience in Mobile App development using React Native, Redux and React JS
- Experience in native App Development for IOS (Objective-C/Swift) and Android (Java/Kotlin)
- Experience with API integrations
- Experience in applying third party libraries or SDK in the mobile applications.
- Knowledge of iOS and Android UI design guidelines.
- Significant experience in software development and knowledge of the industry practices to perform various development tasks such as, coding, app development and web development.
- Passion for delivering high quality mobile applications.
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- Self-starter, task and goal orientated
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Become a part of JK Lucent Family
A group of people having passion towards what they do is the driving force behind all the accomplishments by JK Lucent made so far. We trust the abilities of our employees and encourage them to explore their talents, stretch themselves beyond their potential and realize their true capabilities. At JK Lucent, the safety, health and well-being of our employees is of paramount importance and over the past several weeks we have taken a series of preventive measures to protect our employees from the Coronavirus outbreak and ensure business continuity for our customers.