We are a fast-growing information technology services provider in India & Australia with a primary focus on delivering top-notch software engineering services to our customers across the world.
We are looking for Java Developers to implement the software for multiple platforms. You will be working as a team to achieve high-quality deliverables with a strong focus on customer delight.
About The Role:
- Experience: 2 to 6 Years
- Salary: As per industry standard
- Role Type: Full Time
- Location: Kerala (Remote/ WFH)
- Work with the Agile team to achieve a common goal.
- You are setting yourself up for high-quality standards, with significant attention to detail and understanding the lead’s requirements and priorities.
- Aligning with the leads for the plan and the estimation for the tasks assigned Identifying and handling technical risks and issues
- Putting the detailed Design with required prototypes by exploring new concepts
- Write code with expected standards, develop & debug, and design user interfaces.
- Working with teams to get Design, Code, and Usability reviews
- Reporting on task status and developments to the lead.
- Participating in project meetings within the team and with the customers whenever required
- Generating innovative ideas and proposing them to the team with impact analysis
- Providing technical support to stakeholders within the organization
- Sharing the knowledge gained within the team
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- Proven Java Programming experience of 1-4 years, with Engineering graduation
- Strong understanding of Java and the concepts such as multi-threading
- Knowledge of writing unit tests and Experience in using memory profile tools
- Knowledge of source control tools. e.g., GIT, SVN and Perforce
Become a part of JK Lucent Family
A group of people having passion towards what they do is the driving force behind all the accomplishments by JK Lucent made so far. We trust the abilities of our employees and encourage them to explore their talents, stretch themselves beyond their potential and realize their true capabilities. At JK Lucent, the safety, health and well-being of our employees is of paramount importance and over the past several weeks we have taken a series of preventive measures to protect our employees from the Coronavirus outbreak and ensure business continuity for our customers.