We are a fast-growing information technology services provider in India & Australia with a primary focus on delivering top-notch software engineering services to our customers across the world.
We are looking for .Net Developers to join our team in Kerala. You will be working as Agile team and delivering high-quality deliverables with a strong focus on customer delight.
About The Role:
- Experience: 2 to 6 Years
- Salary: As per industry standard
- Role Type: Full Time
- Location: Kerala (Remote/ WFH)
- Hands-on coding using C# / .NET
- Focus on user experience and usability
- You set yourself up for high-quality standards with significant attention to detail.
- Work in small 2-3 member teams taking independent responsibility for the development
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology Engineering
- Two years of experience in C#/.NET Programming
- Hands-on experience on the implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Knowledge at writing unit tests and following coding standards
- Understanding of best practices for building applications with peak performance and reliability
- Good knowledge on Multithreading concepts
- Good understanding of MVVM design pattern and WPF concepts
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Git, SVN and Perforce
- Good knowledge of test and measurement fundamentals
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of Agile Methodologies such as Scrum
- Knowledge of National Instruments PXI based instrumentation
- Knowledge in .NET Core / Python is a plus
Become a part of JK Lucent Family
A group of people having passion towards what they do is the driving force behind all the accomplishments by JK Lucent made so far. We trust the abilities of our employees and encourage them to explore their talents, stretch themselves beyond their potential and realize their true capabilities. At JK Lucent, the safety, health and well-being of our employees is of paramount importance and over the past several weeks we have taken a series of preventive measures to protect our employees from the Coronavirus outbreak and ensure business continuity for our customers.